The room rate includes a buffet breakfast, monitored parking and unlimited access to the SPA area (gym, pool, salt cave). WiFi network is available throughout the property.
All rooms are equipped with a bathroom, TV, desk with chair, closet and telephone. Some of the rooms are air conditioned.
On weekends, our restaurant hosts events, the sounds of which can be heard in some hotel rooms. We make every effort to minimize the discomfort caused by this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Cozy interiors with work space
For those who are looking for accommodation in Jarocin, we recommend staying at our hotel. We have 64 single, double and triple rooms in 3-star standard.
The room rate includes breakfast, monitored parking and the possibility to use the gym, swimming pool and salt cave. WiFi network is available throughout the property.
All rooms are equipped with a bathroom, TV, desk with chair, closet and telephone. Some of the rooms are air-conditioned.
We also recommend to our hotel guests:
– use of our restaurant
– relaxation massages
– body renewal and modeling
Regulations for staying with a dog
1. The cost of the dog stay at the hotel is 40 PLN per day.
2. Only non-aggressive dogs are allowed in the hotel.
3. Dogs must be walked on a leash and muzzled, under the care of the owner or an authorized person.
4. It is strictly prohibited to bring animals to the SPA.
5. If the bedding in the room where the dog is staying will be by him soiled (hair, mud) or damaged, the owner is obliged to to buy back the entire set of bedding at a price of PLN 100 / pc.
6. Owners are required to clean up litter left by dogs in the area and surroundings of the dogs on the premises and in the surroundings of the hotel.
7. the dog should not be left alone in the room if at that time it disturbs peace of other guests and no longer than 20 minutes.
8. All damage to hotel property, or property of other guests caused by the dog will be assessed by the management of the hotel, and their costs will be charged to the owners.
9. For not informing the hotel reception about having a dog in the room, a fine of 300 PLN will be imposed.